Monday 24 September 2012

Corporate Portraiture - continued research.

Okay so after my first visit to Royal Canberra last week and taking time to review my images i decided i needed to look into things further and get some more inspiration happening as well as look closer into the actual posing of my subjects so that on my next shoot i can go there with more confidence and basically set-up and then clearly communicate how i want them positioned, my camera angles and their expressions syncing well together for some better results.

I am going to the club tomorrow morning to deliver some recent photographs that i will be paid for, but have thought whilst there i will take a bit of time to scout around to find some appropriate angle for further shots as well as the all-important group shot.

Location will also be dependant on time of day lighting. I feel it is important to include (obviously) parts of the clubhouse and course. I also need to consider my camera angle - should i go high and gain a different perspective and allow people to look up and engage with me and flatten out double chins and the like - or shoot from low looking up from a part of the course towards the clubhouse - either way i will do some quick recce shots tomorrow before i leave.

Below is a collection of my further research online and it includes a mixture of tightly cropped head-shoulders portraits with white backgrounds; wider, relaxed portraits with slightly more interesting backgrounds; as well as one or two environmental portraits to help get my brain ticking with a few new ideas of my own for this assignment.

Enjoy:



D.










































No comments:

Post a Comment